Re: Sputtering Sprite - Update

To: <Tommy_Samuels@markivauto.com>, <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Sputtering Sprite - Update
Date: Thu, 4 Oct 2001 08:46:32 -0500
Tommy.... I honestly know how that feels....it's one of the things that
keeps us all going in our hobbies.... it's the love of doing the work and
having the dang thing Actually RUN..... amazing stuff isn't it....

Sometimes I sit back in total amazement that some little Part or Idea came
to fruition and actually Works as it was designed....

It really doesn't matter what level your playing at.... the fact that
something you did works.... Amazing feeling...    I will always remember
the joy I had when my son and I fired up our 69 Sprite that we bought in a
Junk yard in Germany and pieced back together ... Had so much fun making it
run we took it on a bit of a field trip..... 11 countries in 3 days... and
still didn't have $1000 bucks in the whole deal..... Just wonderful
stuff....

Keith Turk