Re: House is DEFINITE! (LBC garage content)

To: kgb@clipper.net, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: House is DEFINITE! (LBC garage content)
Date: Sat, 6 Oct 2001 19:20:24 EDT
In a message dated 10/06/2001 11:30:28 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
kgb@clipper.net writes:

> Congratulations, but I assure you that I need a new kitchen faaaaaaar
> worse than you! Mine is the original 1955 model that was done when the
> house was built. I could probably sell the metal cupboards on eBay and

Well, the two dobermans ate most of the kitchen cabinets in the house I am
buying.  They are probably going to move to the garage (the cabinets, not the
dobermans).  I'll rip out the kitchen first, then figure out how to replace
it.

Allen