RE: House is DEFINITE! (LBC garage content)

To: <DLancer7676@cs.com>, <Ajhsys@aol.com>, <spridgets@autox.team.net>, <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: House is DEFINITE! (LBC garage content)
Date: Sun, 7 Oct 2001 07:03:39 -0500
DLancer7676 wrote:
  We surmised that when the market was going to hell, everyone ate
donuts. LOL

Expect to be a millionare soon. With all the trouble our nation is going
through, there will be an increase of police officers to combat crime.
THERE is where you market share is..............

[demime 0.97c removed an attachment of type application/ms-tnef which had a
name of winmail.dat]