72 Midget Available

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: 72 Midget Available
Date: Sun, 07 Oct 2001 14:22:12 -0700
Hi Listers,
I received an email this morning from a lady in West Linn, Oregon, who
needs to get rid of her 72 Midget. According to her, the doors and
wheels are off, but there, and the engine ran in the 80s. The bonnet is
buckled, but closes. It has a windshield and maybe sunvisors, which I
would like to buy from whoever decides to get the car if they are
salvageable. The interior is torn and mildewed. She is open to offers
from someone willing to haul it off.
Her email is csmart@satx.rr.com. Her phone number is (503) 636-0428. I
have no idea who she is, or how she got my email address.
Kate