Re: Starter Problem

To: Ajhsys@aol.com
Subject: Re: Starter Problem
Date: Mon, 08 Oct 2001 10:36:06 -0700
Cc: nosimport@mailbag.com, spridgets@autox.team.net
Ground strap definately not the problem.  I have two.  One is the original that
is connected from one of the clutch slave mounting bolts and the other is an
additional strap connected from inner motor mount bolt to outer mounting bolt on
the other side of the rubber.  Peter's solution sounds like it's worth a try,
and
cheap too.
Mike MacLean Supercharged 60 Sprite