Re: Fw: eBay Motors item 596035762 - Toyota MR2

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Fw: eBay Motors item 596035762 - Toyota MR2
Date: Tue, 9 Oct 2001 08:37:40 -0400
This car is a joke. Maybe someone with authority tell me that I'm all wet
(Cap'n Bob: Have you ever seen a turbine engine that looked like that?), but
it looks to me like his text is correct "POWERED BY THREE AIRESEARCH
TURBOCHARGERS". It looks like he found three big turbos (from a diesel
truck) and plumbed them up with some fancy fittings to make it look
complicated. Then he put a 5HP engine in it to make it move. He videotapes
it and with some fancy editing speeds up the motion to make it look like
it's going 80. He sells the tapes for $40 a pop. What a scam!

Just my .02

<dnw>
1972 Midget
1998 Safari