Re: Fw: eBay Motors item 596035762 - Toyota MR2

To: "Robert E. Shlafer" <PilotRob@webtv.net>
Subject: Re: Fw: eBay Motors item 596035762 - Toyota MR2
Date: Tue, 9 Oct 2001 09:26:45 -0400
Cc: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
If he did build it I believe he is being purposefully vague in his
description. Never mind the fact that his description is in all caps which
in this case doesn't suggest shouting to me but rather sleaze.

Ah well, without the real crazies out there we might begin to think one of
us was a bit off once in a while....

<dnw>
1972 Midget
1998 Safari