Re: I'm off!

To: toby_atwater@hotmail.com, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: I'm off!
Date: Thu, 11 Oct 2001 12:09:41 EDT
In a message dated 10/11/01 9:47:25 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
tob.sprite.landcruiser@home.com writes:

> I'm off to the "right coast" I don't have a number where I can be reached
> yet, but on the road I will have access to my Hotmail E-mail account:
>
> toby_atwater@hotmail.com
>
> I will check it a few times a day. Would like to visit some east coast
> listers hopefully while I am there, so drop me an e-mail and I can give you
> the number of where I am staying at, or just call you direct where ever I am

Ummm, the East Coast is a big place.  Can you pin it down to a state, or are
you just going to drive around until you bump into a friendly LBC?

Philly Region SCCA has an autocross in Camden, NJ on Sunday, 10/14.

Allen Hefner
SCCA Philly Region Rally Steward
'77 Midget
'92 Mitsubishi Expo LRV Sport