Re: Wobbly Wheels

To: lflaherty@bdi-usa.com, KansaR@diebold.com, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Wobbly Wheels
Date: Wed, 17 Oct 2001 17:04:40 EDT
In a message dated 10/17/01 7:53:29 AM, lflaherty@bdi-usa.com writes:

<< Don't let anyone attempt to save you a few bucks and interchange the brands

for you.  Stick with Timken roller bearings and C/R seals, you want the

quality.

Lena and Bob

Thanks a  million for the prompt reply to my question.  Right now, I am not
able to even look at the car, much less do anything about it, and was not
expecting the information to be forthcoming so quickly.  I will re-write my
request when I can actually get my hands on the rear axle.

Guess I'll just take off and watch Grand Prix on TV if I can  find a tape.
That I can do.

Annice & Bob
1960 Bugeye (Mk. IV in disguise)
1966 Sprite Mk. III (Still in Boxes)