Re: throttle set up

To: "shelden" <shelden3@pldi.net>
Subject: Re: throttle set up
Date: Thu, 18 Oct 2001 12:44:29 -0700
Cc: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Your local bicycle shop will have brake cable slack adjusters that will fit
right in the hole in the arm.  Cost a couple of bucks at the most.  If you
really want to get fancy tap the hole in the "lever arm" for the adjuster
and you can adjust the tension on the cable and they even come with a lock
nut.  Might want to pick up a couple of extra brake cables (funny how they
work for throttle cables) while your there.  Now you into it for $10 tops.
        Crash