Re: throttle set up

To: shelden <shelden3@pldi.net>, spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: throttle set up
Date: Fri, 19 Oct 2001 09:56:39 -0700
Hi Charlie,

I've been using this set up for years now.  The only other thing I did
was to add a couple of throttle springs to bring it back.  With cheaper
cables they don't slide as easy.  They tend to stick.  So have also gone
with a good bike shop replacement cable.  The nice thing about this is
in a pinch when one breaks, Wal-mart is just around the corner.  Even if
I'm out in the middle of no where there is a Wal-mart to get a new cable
so i can make it home.

Before you install the carb, you may want to check out the choke plate
attachment.  Most come on the front side of the carb and a Sprite choke
cable simply won't stretch that far.  Another back plate is sold that
flips this around the other way.  Look into it before you install it.

Rick

shelden wrote:

--
1952 MGTD -- Sparky