Re: 1976 MG Midget

To: Beverly Cleary <bcleary@awod.com>
Subject: Re: 1976 MG Midget
Date: Sat, 20 Oct 2001 09:35:49 -0400
Cc: Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Beverly,

Do not buy this battery.

Run over to PepBoys, AutoZone, NAPA or what ever is close (I think maybe
even K-Mart or WalMart) will have one. And get a group 51 that will fit a
Honda Civic. Same power as the Group 26, but in a smaller package. Ought to
be able to get a battery for less than $50. Might not be the best, but it
will work for a awhile.

Larry

(Ed removed from reply to all list because you know how he is about that ;-)

--

Larry Macy
78 Midget

Keep your top down and your chin up.