Yeeee Haaaaa!

To: "Spridgets@Autox.Team.Net" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Yeeee Haaaaa!
Date: Sat, 27 Oct 2001 19:59:25 +1000
We are on the move again. Just bought a 7ac property with something like
8000 sq ft of shed space! Yeeehaa!!

Still have the 100ac farm/vineyard but we have postponed the new house there
and
bought this place instead. (long story, but involves multiple (5) breakins on
the farm
this year and  (likely) no good neighbours. The latest installment was this
week's
attempted  theft of the tractor after using boltcutters on all the shed locks).

Oh yeah, this place also has a comfortable old farmhouse (large rooms, high
ceilings,
4br), nice quiet location, nice gardens, etc, but surprise surprise it was the
sheds that
drove the deal for me!

I'll now have a workshop shed, a painting shed, a storage shed, etc etc etc.
It also has lots of workbench space, shelving and cupboards in the sheds. The
concrete
floors look like they are epoxy coated, but I'm not 100% sure yet.

Out of interest, the property belonged to a well-known car and antique
collector, his tastes
were vintage Rolls, Bentleys, Rileys, Vanguards and even an old DeLarge. Still,
the family
was chuffed that I was bring 17 cars to his precious sheds!

Mike