Re: Yeeee Haaaaa!

To: "David N Waldmann" <david@vermonthardwoods.com>, <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Yeeee Haaaaa!
Date: Mon, 29 Oct 2001 09:28:12 -0800
Robert -

The M18A1 (with C4) uses a trip wire.  Low tech but effective.  Also highly
directional.

Clay L;
'67 Sprite + deux chats

At 12:10 PM 10/29/01 -0500, David N Waldmann wrote:
>That might be not only relatively controversial, but likely to make any normal
>use of the aforesaid property rather challenging...
>
>And why bother with the motion detector? I thought their built-in mechanism
>was pretty reliable ;-)
>
><dnw>

DISCLAIMER: JPL now requires notice in all electronic communication that
all personal and professional opinions presented herein are my own and do
not, in any way, represent the opinion or policy of JPL.