Re: Car parties...

To: "Adrian Barnes" <adrian@workgroup.net>
Subject: Re: Car parties...
Date: Sun, 28 Oct 2001 20:39:32 -0800
Cc: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Unless your like me and the list hates you!  I posted my needs for parts and
got one response and that was to tell me to go get stuffed.  Ed send me
something I won't pay for and you can yell at me on the list all you want.
I mean like I post I'm building a big bore 948 and people get so scared they
start tearing out their superchargers and turbos (or at least painting their
cars), just so I can't find them when I'm done.
        Crash