Re: RE: Deadbeats

To: kate & gary <kgb@clipper.net>
Subject: Re: RE: Deadbeats
Date: Mon, 29 Oct 2001 06:07:37 -0600 (CST)
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
Kate -

Tell us when and where, and Marcy and I will be there if we can,
wrenches in hand.  This is an issue of personal integrity, which you
have already demonstrated.

You guys need help?  Just say so.

Amy needs help?  Well, at best she's got a lot of fence-mendin' to do.

Just like the terrorist situation, if we let this sort of thing change
how we treat one another overall, the deadbeats win.

Chris K.