Deadbeats

To: Spridget Mail List <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Deadbeats
Date: Mon, 29 Oct 2001 19:57:37 -0800
Hi Gang,
    I've been following with interest the thread regarding Amy and the
work the listers did in PA.  I have been on the receiving end of such
kindness.  SWAG members helped me pull the engine and trans out of a car
that was given for free to another lister, and other listers have
dropped by on an individual basis and helped me out when I've put out
the SOS (Save Our Sprite).

    I want to say again to all those listers - thanks.  My hobby would
be a lot more frustrating and less enjoyable without all of you, no
matter where you hail from.  Many times I have relied on the "kindness
of strangers" to help out with labor, parts and tools.  I'll say it
again - Our list is the best.  These kind of "Lets go over to someone's
house and get it on the road" things never happen on the Mopar list.  I
for one will return the favors whenever I can, even if it puts me out a
bit or costs a little cash.  I hope this one experience doesn't dim
anyone's enthusiasm to help.

Steve
grateful in Sacramento

Steve McGee, Atty. at Large