Re: Gearbox Painting

To: Clayton La Baw <clabaw@jpl.nasa.gov>
Subject: Re: Gearbox Painting
Date: Tue, 30 Oct 2001 14:27:45 -0500
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
Huh! Well that's a surprise. My '71 doesn't have all the seat belt warning
stuff on it, so I was surprised by the mention on a 'seat belt warning'
switch on the tranny. But I looked at the schematic and there it was! I
thought maybe it was a neutral lockout or something. So how does that work?
Do the warnings (light and buzzer) only come on when the trans is in gear? Or
do they go out then? Or something else? Doesn't look like there is any
provision for a timer circuit in there like most newer cars have.

Eddie
1971 Midget