Re: Thanks

To: "David N Waldmann" <david@vermonthardwoods.com>, "Spridgets-Autox.team" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Thanks
Date: Fri, 2 Nov 2001 09:40:33 -0500
I was thinking that your villa for $7000 per week for 11 people
works out to $91 per person per nite - actually a pretty good rate
for island mansion digs.

My favorite island is Grenada, unspoiled, lush but not humid,
River Antoine distillery as original from 1792, Pearl airport with
Russian wrecks, abandoned plantations and the locals love
Americans after their own close brush with commie-ism.....

I just booked  - for a cheap one niter before a bare boat
charter - the Lexus Inn, just south of St Georges, on the water,
snorkeling but not sand, one bedroom apartment in a 22 unit bldg-
$77 per nite for double occupancy. I let u know how it stacks up
later this winter. Also noticed other offerings at $50 - (on an
island that has the $300 rooms u gotta wonder).

And have seen websites for luxurious villas on Bequia, $1200 per
week for 4, but u need an inter-island flite. To boot it's a short
ferrry to St. Vincents.

Mike L
60A,67E,59Bug