Re: Stupid human tricks

To: Jeff Boatright <jboatri@emory.edu>
Subject: Re: Stupid human tricks
Date: Fri, 02 Nov 2001 08:44:35 -0600
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
TODAY, contact the police for hit and run, if they are to busy with donuts and
coffee call you insurance co. Quickly before the Damn Ford is fixed. Take
photographs of the damage to both cars for reference ASAP.
If all else fails, wait a month or two (after the D.F. is fixed) and pour brake
fluid all over the fresh paint. Dot 3, as it is cheaper................ or go to
your pool supply store and buy some Muratic Acid............... OH Oh, get the
granulated chlorine, put it on a paper plate, soak it in brake fluid and slide
it
under the gas tank. Leave Quickly!! That stuff will self ignite and burn REAL
hot, tough to put it out................... Um,    well,     just a couple of
Just Fillin' In