Tri***ph Meet in Ventura

To: spridget list <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Tri***ph Meet in Ventura
Date: Wed, 07 Nov 2001 16:49:27 -0800
A fellow British Car show participant asked me today if I knew of a
Tr***ph meet for charity this weekend in Ventura.  She cannot find any
of her old club newsletters that had events listed.  She is supposed to
bring a Teddy Bear to get in.  She was parked next to me at the Santa
Monica Wings and Wheels British Car Show last month.  I showed her how
to set the parking position of her windshield wipers and she has owned
her TR3 since it was new!  We got to talking and found out she is an
Equine Massage therapist.  She massages horses!  Can you make money
doing that?  Anyway, I gave her my e mail address so I could send her a
scan of the windshiel wiper adjustment directions from the Clymer
manual, so she emailed me today with the "Teddy Bear" request.  Anyone
in the Central Coast area of California know anyhting on this meet?
Mike MacLean 60 Sprite