Re: Tri***ph Meet in Ventura

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Tri***ph Meet in Ventura
Date: Thu, 8 Nov 2001 00:27:49 EST
In a message dated 11/8/01 12:23:36 AM Eastern Standard Time,
randallyoung@earthlink.net writes:

<<

 Anyway, just a FYI.  The Teddy Bear Run is an annual event, basically
 just a breakfast run through some of the scenic areas of Ventura county,
 with the twist of donating teddy bears to some unfortunate kids.
 Penfield School is for "medically fragile" students, many of them
 destined to lead short, unhappy lives.
 http://www.vcss.k12.ca.us/penfield/

 Although CCBCC is a British car club, all are welcome.  It's strictly
 "run what you brung".

 Randall