Re: how absurd

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: how absurd
Date: Fri, 9 Nov 2001 07:44:08 -0500
I agree w/Robert, it IS absurd, GoodBye!

If welding is so dangerous, sale of welders should be regulated, not
learning to use one properly. "Well, sir, we we think it's better if you use
that $49 welder you bought at Danny's Discount with no instructions than
learn anything that might make it safer."

Duh!

<dnw>
1972 Midget
1998 Safari