how absurd

To: "'team-thicko@autox.team.net'" <team-thicko@autox.team.net>, "'spridgets@autox.team.net'" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: how absurd
Date: Thu, 8 Nov 2001 15:19:10 -0500
i called up my local library (akron is actually rather big)
asked them if they had any videos on TIG welding.(yeah we bought one)
the guy said ..(a little snooty) oh no we wouldnt want to carry videos on
welding.
umm..ok why not?
WELlll you have to be certified to weld...
umm..i'm  not certified but i weld, i just wanted some additional info on.....
oh no..thats toooo dangerous, you might weld a gas tank and blow yourself up!.
thats why we dont carry welding videos here at the library..
ok,,umm thanks, i hope you dont carry any videos on cars, i might run someone
over.

good greif..

r kansa/rccsa, try'n to live in the modern world