Now I've gone and done it.

To: "spridgets@autox. team. net" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Now I've gone and done it.
Date: Tue, 13 Nov 2001 09:02:34 -0600
Well, as of last night at 9:00 I have completely diassembled the car. The
last bolt came off the bodyshell.
with nothing attached, but still in paint, I'm pretty pleased with the
body's condition. We'll see after it's stripped.

Armed with about forty rolls of film, I shall now make it as good as new.
(Dare I say better?)

Question: In deciphering the scribbles on the back of the dash, I see the
orginal interior color (red) chassis number (2395) "MPH" (speedo type?) "H"
(heater?) "W/W" (maybe WIW - Windscreen Washer?) (not wire wheels, GAN1
Midgets did not have wires)
Then there is something that could be HS or maybe even MG

Phil Vanner
Mk1 Midget
Minneapolis

Parts requests to follow