Re: Flounderpalooza Faire & scrapple

To: nosimport@mailbag.com
Subject: Re: Flounderpalooza Faire & scrapple
Date: Fri, 16 Nov 2001 10:51:08 EST
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net, wsthompson@thicko.com, team-thicko@autox.team.net
In a message dated 11/16/01 10:19:12 AM Eastern Standard Time,
nosimport@mailbag.com writes:

> Allen, that would be a treat.  I'm sure we can figure a way to cook it......
> can't hurt it!

- - - - - - - - - - - -

I'll pick some up tonight and throw it in the freezer.  If I ship it red
label on Monday you'll have it in plenty of time.  Stick it in the 'fridge to
thaw.  Use it all within the date on the package (but that shouldn't be a
problem).  Maybe I'll look for a shoefly pie for dessert, while we are in a
PA Dutch mood.

Cooking it is easy!!  Just slice it and pan fry it until it's browned on both
sides.  I serve it with maple syrup, but others like ketchup. (Yuk!)  It
should go well with Flounder's pancakes.

It's a shame the Brits don't have scrapple.  It's good LBC fare.  If chuck is
reading this, he's gonna wanna come out there!

Allen Hefner
SCCA Philly Region Rally Steward
'77 Midget
'75 Midget "The Project"