Brake Switch

To: spridgets team <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Brake Switch
Date: Fri, 16 Nov 2001 11:56:53 -0600
        Father, forgive me for I have sinned. I needed a new brake switch
(later mechanical type) and bought one from v*cky Br*t*sh. Needless to
say, it resembles a switch in no manner whatsoever. Brad Fornal [I
think] once gave me the phone number to a guy in Texas who ran a nice,
honest shop but I have lost that email somehow. Could someone give me a
source for a switch which has an "open" position? Many thanks! :)
--
~
'87 RX-7 TII: UNIX. Great, but few understand it.