Spridget Construction Co.

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Spridget Construction Co.
Date: Mon, 19 Nov 2001 10:17:11 EST
I just wanted to publicly thank the Spridget Construction Company for coming
to my new home on Saturday to build and install my new kitchen cabinets.
Frank Clarici, Larry Macy, Robert Houston and I got the job done.  Frank's
expertise kept us going in the right direction.  The few minor problems were
all dealt with in Frank's normal "get it done/we tight" attitude!

We lunched on cheesesteaks and Utz potato chips, and washed it down with a
lovely case of Guinness (Well, we didn't drink the whole case.), compliments
of Robert.  (Thanks again!)

I am very happy with the cabinets.  I will have a lot more kitchen room than
I did at the apartment.  Frank also built the counter tops, and my son
(former cabinet maker) is laminating them for me.

Once again, the Spridgets list proves that we are a community.  If anyone
needs help, just put out the word and there is someone available to give it.
I'll be a little quieter than usual for the next week.  I'm taking some vaca
time to finish the kitchen, then I move on Turkey Day!

Thanks again, guys.  You're the best!

Allen Hefner
SCCA Philly Region Rally Steward
'77 Midget