Re: Fw: Flounderpalooza Faire & scrapple: Now Clams

To: Bushwacker4@prodigy.net, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Fw: Flounderpalooza Faire & scrapple: Now Clams
Date: Mon, 19 Nov 2001 10:41:07 EST
In a message dated 11/19/01 6:53:30 AM Central Standard Time,
Bushwacker4@prodigy.net writes:

<< Subject: Re: Flounderpalooza Faire & scrapple: Now Clams

 Ric was kind enough to take me to one of the best places I've ever been for
 fried clams.  Melt in your mouth.

 Mike MacLean-60 Sprite >>

IMO, the best Fried Clams are by El's Fried Clams in Ogunquit, Maine.  Been
eating them since I was a small child.  Their steamer are pretty good, too.

Tutone - I'll be at the Sprite Assembly assembly Friday and Saturday.