Re: Yet Another Virus- reply (no LBC)

To: Jacques Le Clainche <jleclainche@home.com>
Subject: Re: Yet Another Virus- reply (no LBC)
Date: Tue, 20 Nov 2001 17:34:10 -0800
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
Jacques,
     After I suspected a virus this morning, I sent the list a mesage to see if
anyone had heard of this virus and if they knew how it was contracted.  I had
aldready ran Norton System Works 2001 AntiVirus program scan and found and
isolated the virus.  The Mac comment was just something I had heard from Mac
users who I guess think they are immune to PC viruses.  I have since found out
otherwise.
Mike MacLean-60 Sprite