Re: Final Drive Determination???

To: "Brent Wolf" <wolfbj@prodigy.net>, "Spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Final Drive Determination???
Date: Tue, 20 Nov 2001 20:02:58 -0800
Brent,

Your '76 should be a 3.9. If you want to be sure, clean of the area on the
upper right (passenger side) of the diff casting and look for two numbers
near the flange, usually on a boss at the top of the case. a 3.9 will have
the numbers 10/39 stamped in the aluminum.

Gerard

--
Please visit Four Points Travel -
http://www.gerardsgarage.com/fourpoints