Suspension Lowering Help!!

To: "Spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Suspension Lowering Help!!
Date: Fri, 23 Nov 2001 20:06:54 -0500
Does anyone have any reason why a suspension lower kit would be installed in
just one location?

When I picked up this car, the PO had a box of spare parts (don't we all).
In this box is 1/2 of a front suspension lowering kit.  Tonight I noticed
that the other half is installed on the passenger side of the car.  Yes, it
does lower the car about 1/2" on that side, but I can see no reason for it.
When sitting on the level garage floor, the passenger front is ~1/2" lower
than the driver side.