Re: Suspension Lowering Help!!

To: "Spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Suspension Lowering Help!!
Date: Sun, 25 Nov 2001 21:20:57 -0500
I have since been in contact with previous owner. He says father-in-law did
it, and he doesn't know why.  I am thinking it was because of the leaning
look.

I tend to agree with you, I don't like the idea of modifying the suspension
that way. I'll wait to see how the car handles, then probably take them out,
and see how it handles again before I decide to either leave them out or
leave them in.