Re: Ohh baby/SOS, etc

To: Ajhsys@aol.com, spridgets@autox.team.net, team-thicko@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Ohh baby/SOS, etc
Date: Mon, 26 Nov 2001 11:16:10 -0600
At 10:18 AM 11/26/2001, Ajhsys@aol.com wrote:

>Hope the work went well, and all your parts showed up.  I came in to work
>this morning to get some rest and check e-mail, then this afternoon I'll
>be back at home laying linoleum in the kitchen.
===
Well, Allen, glad to hear you're getting on well with the neighbors........

We didn't have enough stuff, unfortunately, but finding out what was needed
was a big step. Looks damn patriotic back in the shop right now, what with
a Red Sprite with OEW hardtop, and the vivid blue of GFT SPRT. Stunning.
         Several times it was heard, "If Frank were here, we'd be
.........*  "  But, actually, we would not need Frank here nearly as much
as we'd need to be at Frank's. I've seen the attic. If WST comes up with a
few more boxes, it shouldn't take too long. Some choices and compromises
need to be worked out. WST wants it looking nice and reasonably original,
and running hot, I think.
         We could have accommodated more folks. Not sure any were needed
beyond assistance with the consumption of scrapple, clams, turkey, beer,
tastee-cakes, and doughnuts.
         It sure was a pleasure meeting everyone. I'm sorry I was chasing
parts so much.  We're working on a list, and there may be a used parts plea
posted.

         To answer a few questions... For Gary. I think the rubber goes on
first.... in fact, you convinced me. The Volvo caliper escapade isn't
finished, but they have a rebuilt one now.
         Ron, I cleaned all those ribs out as best I could, but it still
smells like fish. I'm sending it back to you so you can reuse it.... along
with the pan.
         Terry, I always thought the colder it got, the more wrinkly it
got. You showed me otherwise.
         Craig, nice loom work.
         WST, I bet your knees are feeling grate this morning, eh?

Probably more later.
         PPPC

*((a) done, b) pissed, c) dead, d) all of the above)