RE: high lbc, a fyi//bugeye 4 sale

To: "'DLancer7676@cs.com'" <DLancer7676@cs.com>, Team-thicko@autox.team.net, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: high lbc, a fyi//bugeye 4 sale
Date: Tue, 27 Nov 2001 13:13:23 -0500
Sorry guys,
its a 60 robin egg blue bugeye.
hope thats better.
R(wnik) Kansa

-----Original Message-----
From DLancer7676 at cs.com [mailto:DLancer7676@cs.com]
Sent: Tuesday, November 27, 2001 1:10 PM
To: KansaR@diebold.com; Team-thicko@autox.team.net; spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: high lbc, a fyi

In a message dated 11/27/2001 9:21:54 AM Eastern Standard Time,
KansaR@diebold.com writes:

Just posting this as a request from a friend of a friend..
you now know what i know.
theres pictures available, i recieved them, but didnt post them.
for furhter info get ahold of jim i suppose.
have fun, R(wnik_ Kansa/RCCSA
Hi, Bob -
I'll try to supply as much information as I can, although I'm not a mechanic
and can't give an accurate mechanical evaluation. I think the car's pretty
restorable - it starts and runs well, but I'm sure the engine and transmission
need some servicing to make it completely driveable. I have had a complete new
brake system installed, and the radiator has been rebuilt.
The interior will need to be replaced - the door panels dry-rotted and were
removed. The floor pan is rusted through, and there's a little rust on the
edges of the rocker panels. There's a small area of body filler on the lower
edge of the right front fender, the result of a minor accident in 1964.
I'm asking $5000, but that's negotiable, and I'm located in Charleston, WV.
Thanks for your help.
Jim Fisher

This is obviously a car he is describing, but what make and model?  <g>

--David C.