Re: Fw: Questions, questions

To: pixelsmith@gerardsgarage.com, philip.s.jones@home.com, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Fw: Questions, questions
Date: Tue, 27 Nov 2001 13:21:26 EST
In a message dated 11/27/2001 11:50:56 AM Eastern Standard Time,
pixelsmith@gerardsgarage.com writes:

> Talk to Joe at:
>
> >Sierra Specialty Automotive   (Joe)
> >3494 Chandler Road
> >Quincy, CA  95971
> >1 800 4-BRASS-1
> >1 800 427-2771
> >530 283-4845  FAX
>
> He does great work and is very reasonable too. I've had 6 or 7 done there.

I haven't had this done yet, but I did compare White Post with Joe at
Sierra--not their work, just their prices and up-front customer contact.  I
was more impressed with Joe and his prices than with White Post.  When I get
mine done, I will go with Joe.  Mind you, this says nothing about the quality
of either's work--I would confidently go with recommendations from either
Gerard OR Dan.  But Joe was less expensive and seemed (gut-feeling) to be
more approachable on the phone.

--David C.