Re: S.U. Carb Trade In

To: Mike Maclean <macleans@earthlink.net>, Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: S.U. Carb Trade In
Date: Tue, 27 Nov 2001 13:30:41 -0500
Let me know if you find out. I have 4 partial 1 1/4" SU's and am looking for
a set 1 1/2"s to fit the English manifold I just got. (of course then I
still need the linkage ;-)

Larry

At this exact moment in time 11/27/01 1:27 AM, "Mike Maclean"
<macleans@earthlink.net> made the profound statement:

--

Larry B. Macy, Ph.D.
macy@bbl.med.upenn.edu

The bottom line: Sure, there's pain in adopting the Mac. But if I accept
that, I get to use a computer that works, and that pretty much does what I
expect and want a computer to do.
Stewart Alsop
FORTUNE.com
Monday, June 25, 2001