Re: eBayers Beware!!!

To: Ajhsys@aol.com
Subject: Re: eBayers Beware!!!
Date: Tue, 27 Nov 2001 12:57:21 -0600
Cc: egnorant@flash.net, spridgets@autox.team.net
Ajhsys@aol.com wrote:

> BTW, the buyer of those wheels has only two comments, both are negative.  I
> wouldn't believe the buyer or the seller.

I don't know about this buyer, but on the Slobberbone list we have found eBayers
selling live recordings  that we trade freely with the groups approval. This is
on the contention that none of us sell any of their recordings. What is being
done on the Slobberbone list is someone goes in and bids $10,000 for the cds
when
they show up for auction and then don't pay, as it is an illegal eBay item, you
are not required to pay for illegal items. The singer of the group has contacted
eBay about this problem and they just blew him off for complaining, so this is
how it is now handled. Most effective...................