Re: Another lister with possible virus problems

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Another lister with possible virus problems
Date: Wed, 28 Nov 2001 08:57:04 EST
Dear List

I hate computers, and whenever my current model  breaks down, I have the
tendancy to chuck it out the window and buy one with less (not more) bells
and whistles. I should do this with LBCs and then will have owned more than
Frank C.

I have not been infected with any virus, but I have decided that I will never
open any attachment.

Now if someone could be a seeing eye dog for me and tell me the easiest way
to post pictures on the internet. (and you guys thought that I was only bad
at fixing cars)

David Oliner
60 Bugeye
67 TR4A