Re: Another lister with possible virus problems

To: RBHouston@aol.com
Subject: Re: Another lister with possible virus problems
Date: Tue, 27 Nov 2001 22:23:20 -0600
Cc: type79@ix.netcom.com, pixelsmith@gerardsgarage.com, spridgets@autox.team.net
You............ !!!!! Innocent..........!!!! Those two words in a
sentence is an oxymoron.
And I can see that on your RESUME, hard worker, long hours not an issue,
open to sexual harassment with right person of opposite gender. Remember
Robert, there are folks on this list that HAVE met you!! LMAO!!! Guys,
am I right here or what!!!