Re: [Fwd: Excerpts from accident reports]

To: awboat@intelos.net, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Fwd: Excerpts from accident reports]
Date: Sat, 22 Dec 2001 18:59:53 EST
Simalar to the time I swated a spider crawling across my dash and side swiped
a mailbox in a rural area in Florida. No worries though, I was driving my
1984 T-Bird. I broke the passenger mirror right off and shattered the side
window (window tint held it together). But my wife who was the passenger
found it less then humorous.

In a message dated 12/21/2001 8:46:59 PM Central Standard Time,
awboat@intelos.net writes:

> In my attempt to kill a fly, I drove into a telephone pole.

Jamie
1962 AH Sprite MK II
1979 Trans Am
Web site links:  <A