Re: Unbelieveable eBay Auction

To: "Rick Fisk" <refisk@chartermi.net>, <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Unbelieveable eBay Auction
Date: Sun, 23 Dec 2001 19:07:18 -0700
I agree, if you are a true "do it your self guy" the factory service manual
is the way to go.  I mean yeah they are $90.00....but well worth it when you
wished you had known about the "before you do this do that procedure".
Also, most dealers will make a copy of a section of the book for you.  Just
call and talk to the service or parts manager and give them some lead time.
I used to work for a Ford dealer and we made copies for people all the time,
at no charge.  Will I buy one for my new Nissan?  Probably not, i'm getting
to the point where I know my limitations.

Charlie
71 Midget