Re: Looking for Bugeye project

To: McNamara <mcnamara@wcnet.org>
Subject: Re: Looking for Bugeye project
Date: Wed, 26 Dec 2001 18:57:01 -0600
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
McNamara wrote:

> Hello all,
> I am looking for a solid Bugeye project car to restore.  I want as original
> as possible, need not be running.  Would like to find something close to
> Ohio if possible.

Don't know of one right off hand but I'll keep my eyes open for one.

> Also, is is there a record of the number of Bugeyes left in the world?  I
> have belonged to the AHC for a long time but, have never seen a listing of
> Bugeyes by vin or year.

Thanks for volunteering for such an effort, Dan!  To start you off, I've got #
5411 which is a '58.  You are right--there are a variety of registries but none
for the Bugeye, or at least, none of which I'm aware.  I'm sure you could come
up
w/ a couple hundred off of this list.
--
Larry Dickstein