Re: Looking for Bugeye project

To: "McNamara" <mcnamara@wcnet.org>
Subject: Re: Looking for Bugeye project
Date: Wed, 26 Dec 2001 22:31:05 -0800
Cc: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
I have one for sale, $6000.  It is original as possible as in it still has
it's factory blue paint and interior.  The main problem is that it is
running with a new rebuilt 948 engine and smoothcase tranny.  The engine and
tranny should show to a silver/gold level, the rest of the car is all
original and needs to be restored, it even has the rubber mats (in poor
condition).  The body has very little rust in the usual places and needs
only to be striped and repainted.  It should be an easy restore as a solid
body should save close to the asking price, not to mention the running gear
being done.  Another problem is it is in Reno, NV.  If you have any interest
let me know soon as I'm going out of town the 1st of the year and will not
be back until March. If I don't sell this car by summer it is going as parts
on ebay and the shell will go into my next project, a shame as this is one
of the finest concours project cars around. A black 80hp 948 big bore,
5-speed. There are pictures of this car floating around the list someplace.
        Crash