Re: Pints - NO LBC ( humour )

To: RobertDuquette@Sympatico.ca
Subject: Re: Pints - NO LBC ( humour )
Date: Fri, 28 Dec 2001 17:09:25 -0600
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
Speaking of Irish drinking jokes (and this one has a LBC in it).  I think
I first saw it on the MGs list.

An Irishman goes drinking one night in his MGB.

He hits every pub he can and prides himself on downing more pints than
anyone in the pub.

Finally, at the end of the night, he is completely blitzed.  He gets in
his MGB and begins driving down the road.

Obviously, he is weaving rather violently all over the road and is making
a great danger of himself.  Finally, a Bobby spots him and pulls him
over.

"Have we had a bit to drink tonight?"  The Bobby inquires.

"Oh, yes, I've managed to put away a few,"  The Irishman replies, rather
proudly.

"Well," says the Bobby, "you are obviously quite drunk.  Don't you even
realize that the passenger door came open and your wife fell out of the
car about a mile back?"

"Oh, thanks be to Jesus," says the Irishman, "I'd tawt I'd gone deaf!!"

David Littlefield
'62 MGA MkII
'51 MGTD
'74 MG Midget vintage racer