to EDit or not to EDit?

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: to EDit or not to EDit?
Date: Mon, 31 Dec 2001 14:49:35 -0500
i am prompted to repete an old pennsylvania dutch addage wich states:
"that's why it gives chocolate and vanilla"
what does this mean here?  to me it means we are a very diverse crowd from
all walks of life here.  we could wish to all be "perfectly plesant".  but
there are as many difrences as there are similarities among us.  this leads
to some situations wich may not be well recieved by others , yet perfectly
acceptably clear to some.   yes we all step over the line from time to time.
has ed done his "time for his crime?".   i am not the judge of that.   but
i'm able to forgive him for that and move on with the business of keeping
our cars running and the tpoics wich pop up from time to time (and this time
of year is the high frequency time for that).

and by the way!   it is new years eve!  tomorrow brings a new year, new
hopes and dreams.
i wish all of you a very happy new year!
may all the dreams and wishes you all have in your hearts and minds come
true,  from my home to yours!

chuck
the world's largest sprite driver.