Let Ed back!

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Let Ed back!
Date: Mon, 31 Dec 2001 15:08:30 EST
No one deserves to be banned from this, in fact maybe it should be a form of
punishment for people who own big Detroit iron.  On the VW mini bus, I had a
72, was going up a hill when I stopped to pick up a hitchhiker, he said, "No
thanks, I'm in a hurry."   Well, at least that was the joke going around at
the time.  It was 28 degrees this morning when my midget fired up, top up,
but windows open (to relieve the hot oil smell?), is it cold in Kalifornia?

John Poynton
79 Midget "Yellow Fever"
Havertown Pa 19083