Re: Regarding Ed's proxy? (not reallyLBC)

To: Spridget List <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Regarding Ed's proxy? (not reallyLBC)
Date: Mon, 31 Dec 2001 15:12:27 -0600
Larry Miller wrote:

> You guy's are all NUTS.
>
> I guess I will stand alone in the wilderness with my single NO vote.

> > I will cast my one vote to bring Ed back.
> > You listers in Chicago feel free to vote more than once.
> > In case of a close vote, can we count on our Florida friends to tip the
> scales?

I'd opine that we give him another chance.  Chance at what, you say?  Beats me
as
I don't know what he did to get him booted in the first place.  Probably Ed
being
Ed.  ( a crime in some eyes!)  That being the case, and since I don't see what
he
did wrong, he can't be barred forever.  Even bars in Oak Grove, MO, let you back
in eventually.  Besides, when Ed's on the list, the list police leave me
along--for the most part.

I read the constitution and bill of rights again and neither refers to email or
car lists specifically.  The closest thing I could find is in the 1st amendment
and we all know what it says.  A groundswell for Ed is coming, I think!!!  You
go, Ed.

Where's William Kunstler when we need him!!  If people still speak to Jane (the
Hanoi bitch) Fonda, I'd think we should take Ed back.

Obligatory LBC content in case Ed doesn't make the cut-  My Bugeye is toasty
warm
under her new car cover in the garage.  It's 14 above here and time to bring in
the brass monkies.
--
Larry Dickstein
Lone Jack, MO