Fw: Regarding Ed's proxy? (not really LBC)

To: "Spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Fw: Regarding Ed's proxy? (not really LBC)
Date: Mon, 31 Dec 2001 18:50:12 -0500
Hey, I resemble that remark!!! Just remember that I also have a badge and a
gun. Coupled with 25 years experience on the job, I KNOW how to commit the
perfect crime and get away with it!

And if that doesn't do it, I know how to make your Spridget do really funny
things and not run very well... I have about 33 years experience with
them!!!

Kent
Crazy, yeah, like a platypus!

 "Brad Fornal" wrote:
There is not many listers that I know of on this list that I wouldn't invite
into my home without a care (except for Kent Miller, {whisper} I hear he's
freakin' crazy)