Re: Spring Carlisle

To: Bill Gilroy <w.gilroy@verizon.net>
Subject: Re: Spring Carlisle
Date: Mon, 31 Dec 2001 19:02:39 -0500
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
Bill Gilroy wrote:

> The dates appear to be May 17-19.
>  My questions are as follows:
>
>    1.  Any recommendations for a hotel/motel.

I am NOT staying at the urin 8 this year, probably the econolodge.

>    2.  What hotel has the best bar/liveliest bar.

What ever hotel the Spridgeteers are in!

>   3.  What can I expect in the way of the grounds and parking

On ground (show field) parking with the Midget (3 day pass =$5)
Or pay per day to park in the parking lot
Always room both ways at Carlisle Import now that the power jam moved.

>    4.  Anybody have a favorite place.

Hoss's for dinner

>   5.  Anything else anyone wants to suggest.

Maybe one of us should book a few rooms at the same Inn (early for a change) I
know Biff, Myself, a friend with a Mini, Alan Fisher, and a few more people
always
go the Import Carlisle and we end up doing the mad dash for rooms sometime in
early May.
count me in but I am giving up on the usual Super 8 after $80 a night and a
leaky
drain that kept the carpets soaked all weekend, there has got to be a better
choice.

--

Frank Clarici
Toms River, NJ